Tips and Tools for College-Bound Students
Financial Aid Night
Senior Scholarship Boot Camp
Attention Class of 2020! This is your chance to get assistance locating and writing scholarship applications. Each year our community awards thousands of dollars in scholarships to seniors for a variety of reasons. You can't receive college scholarship money if you do not complete an application!
Scholarship Book Camp Information:
Where: Media Center at New Smyrna Beach High School
When: January 23, 2020
Time: 8:00 a.m.
Students who wish to participate must register in Guidance.
Please contact Mrs. Jewell Johnson, Guidance Director if you have any questions.
NEW SMYRNA BEACH HIGH SCHOOL SENIOR SCHOLARSHIP OPPORTUNITIES for 2019-2020
Below is a list of local scholarship opportunities for the 2019-2020 school year. Please note that the scholarships offered are only for New Smyrna Beach High School Seniors.
Please read the requirements carefully and provide all the requested information. Students are encouraged to apply as early as possible. Please continue to visit our website to check on any additional scholarship opportunities as they become available. The application submission deadline is March 2nd, 2020. Please note that some scholarships have special deadline dates.
Please note that scholarship opportunities will be updated daily!
Scholarship Opportunities for 2019-2020 Booklet
- 19-20 Scholarship Opportunities Booklet.doc (95.0 KBs)
American Association of University Women Scholarship
1. Special Application
2. Must be a female student and resident of Southeast Volusia County, including New Smyrna Beach, Edgewater, Oak Hill, and Samsula for at least one year
3. Be accepted by a college or university at the time of the award
4. Deadline is February 28, 2020
American Association University Women Scholarship Application
- AAUW 2020 Scholarship Application.pdf (206.9 KBs)
Charles & Elaine Falls - Meyer Nursing Scholarship
1. Standard Application
2. GPA required
3. Financial Need
4. Good Citizenship
5. Short Essay
6. Student pursuing nursing degree
7. Must have a SAT or ACT score
Email completed application packet to the attention of Meyer Nursing Scholarship to [email protected]
Lions Clubs District 35 O Youth Exchange Scholarship
Mary S. Harrell Black Heritage Museum Scholarship
- MSHBHM Scholarship Application 2020.pdf (192.2 KBs)
Reverend Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Scholarship Application
- MLK 2020 Scholarship application packet.pdf (375.9 KBs)
Smile Makers Dental Patients Scholarship
1. Standard Application
2. Must be a patient of Smile Makers
3. Short essay on what college you plan on attending and your future plans
4. Do not need to provide transcripts
Email completed application packet to [email protected]@yahoo.com or mail via first class to: Scholarships/Smile Makers, 1401 S. Ridgewood Ave., #6, Edgewater, FL 32132