All 11th grade students will take the SAT at no cost during the school day April 14, 2020. The following are other key benefits of participating in the SAT School Day.
• Testing on a school day does not interfere with weekend work or family obligations.
• Students test in a familiar location with staff they know which may reduce stress associated with testing.
• Students who have been struggling academically are provided with another opportunity to demonstrate their college readiness to universities.
• Students who take the SAT can use College Board programs that support college access, including college application fee waivers and four free score sends.
• Students can access Official SAT Practice on Khan Academy® and career planning resources at Roadtrip Nation.
Additionally, students can also meet Florida Grade 10 English Language Arts and Algebra 1 End-of-Course Assessment graduation requirements if concordant or comparative reading and math scores are used. More information related to statewide assessment graduation requirements is available at http://fldoe.org/academics.
For additional information, including practice tests and sample questions regarding this assessment, please refer to the SAT School Day Student Guide or visit the CollegeBoard website at http://collegeboard.org.
Additional information will be sent home to all juniors within the next few weeks. Please encourage your student to attend this testing opportunity.
If you have any questions, please contact Deborah Croak at 424-2555 ext. 38585 or [email protected].