- NSBHS-Pre-Arranged Attendance Check-out-form.pdf (319.2 KBs)
Attendance Guidelines 20-21
- Attendance Guidelines 2020-2021.pdf (75.9 KBs)
Please view the Student Health services website to access the new medication forms and or procedure forms. Medication forms, procedure forms, and emergency care plans must be renewed by the parent, at or before the beginning of each school year in order for your child to receive medication or procedures during school hours on a school campus. Students carrying their own epipen, inhaler or diabetic supplies, are also required to have medication forms on file with their zoned school. Below are a few helpful links.
- Clinic Information - Information about services provided
- Health Related Authorization Forms - Authorization forms, Sick Day Guidelines and other useful forms
- Information on Common Childhood Diseases
- School Entry Information - School Entry Physical, Screenings and Immunization Requirements information
- Florida KidCare Health Insurance - Information about Florida KidCare
Administration of Medication
Only the principal, school nurse, or trained staff shall administer prescription medication to the student or assist the student in the administration of such medication on a school campus. Prior to the administration or self-administration of medication, including over the counter medications, parents/legal guardians must complete the designated forms. At no time may a student bring any medication to the school. Medication must be transported to school by a parent or legal guardian.
AdventHealth eCare is Now Available for VCS Families
Using AdventHealth eCare, students and their parents will experience a face-to-face video visit with a board-certified physician or nurse practitioner for a range of urgent care issues, such as pink eye, coughs/colds/flu, minor injuries, allergies, urinary tract infections, and more.
During this virtual visit, students can receive a diagnosis for minor ailments, learn about treatment options, receive follow-up instructions and obtain a prescription if needed – all without leaving the comfort of your own home.